Experienced Relationship Manager required in the heart of Birmingham to acquire, manage and maintain relationships with key organisations within the Banking Industry. Up to GBP85K per annum this is a full time permanent role with added benefits such as 30 days holiday and a secured health plan.
Desired skills and experience
- Exercise sound judgement and decision-making, engaging regularly with key stakeholders
- Ability to engage with others both inside and outside of the business, acting as a company Brand Ambassador
- Business Development and Relationship Management skills within a Commercial Banking function (5 years plus would be advantageous)
- Operational knowledge of bank processes and key regulatory/legal issues
- High level of analytical and report writing skills, able to present accurate, comprehensive credit applications
- Team coaching
- Establish and grow relationships with Key organisations and Intermediaries
- Thoroughly support the achievement of Banking business objectives
- Brand representation
- Analytical reporting
5 days volunteering allowance a year, health plan, 30 days holiday per year and pension scheme
Please contact Shannon Bower and apply with your CV today - Telephone interviews will be held between now and Friday 28th June.