HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT - BIRMINGHAM
We have a fantastic opportunity for an HR Assistant to join our Birmingham office. The HR Assistant will provide a professional and quality administrative support service to the HR team and internal clients.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the firms HR database (audits, inputting, updating).
- Analyse sickness absence and update absent analysis spreadsheet.
- Produce management information (standard and bespoke reports).
- Manage all starter and leaver documentation and processes.
- Manage all family leave documentation and processes.
- Liaise with payroll on any related matters.
- Assist with salary review process.
- Ensure Group HR Managers, Advisors and Team Leaders are kept up to date and informed.
- Work with the Shared Services Team Leader to raise the team's profile.
- Opportunities to be involved in HR project work.
- Ensure that work log and /or GSM report is kept up to date
We're looking for candidates who have significant HR administration experience in a professional services environment. If you're right for us, you will have a good standard of education and have obtained a CIPD qualification or be working towards this.
- The opportunity to join a global, innovative and forward thinking firm;
- 'Agile' working;
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday, private healthcare and a contributory pension;
- Discounts on various purchases including hotel stays, mobile phone contracts, theatre tickets, sporting events, holidays and insurance.
Pinsent Masons is an international law firm that ranks amongst the top 75 law firms globally, with a long-standing reputation for delivering high-quality legal advice rooted in its deep understanding of the sectors and geographies in which its clients operate.
We know that our culture sets us apart, and with over 1,500 lawyers operating from 24 locations throughout the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East, it is at the heart of our success as a leading international law firm. Our core values are Approachable, Bold and Connected and as a firm we hold these in high regard. Personally and collectively, we live them every day and our firm is a better place for it.
Pinsent Masons stands out in particular for its innovative approach to service delivery and in 2016 we were ranked among the five most Innovative Law Firms in Europe.
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description then please contact our Lateral Recruitment Manager, Bhavika Upton. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.