Transaction Service Executive
A leading advisory firm are looking for someone to join their fast-growing transaction services team as they continue to take business away from their Big 4 competitors. With a team of 15 based in Birmingham, you'll part of a wider national TS function of over 100 people, that completes hundreds of mandates a year with many being international.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has who has some Transaction Services experience and wants to develop further, or someone who's trained within audit and wants to make the move into Corporate Finance You'll be joining a forward-thinking team with the opportunity to shape and grow into a leadership role. The team a true meritocracy with no time limits on promotion prospects.
Excellent work-life balance alongside a full and active social scene are some of the key reasons why this is a fulfilling and fun place to work.
This role requires an individual being capable of delivering high quality due diligence assignments. You'll have the chance to interact and assist with a reputable portfolio of clients, including large corporates, banks and private equity clients and SME.
- Delivering financial due diligence assignments.
- Assessing and refine the scope of such assignments.
- Delivering clear presentations to clients.
- Mentoring junior colleagues
- ACA qualified or equivalent.
- Some experience within Transaction Services OR
- Audit trained with high quality clients/assighments
- Excellent report writing skills.