Credit Controller | Shewsbury Area | GBP20-GBP25,000 dependent upon experience
Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic business who seek an experienced Credit Controller for a 3 month temporary assignment
My client is a successful expanding business within the Shrewsbury area, who are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller for a 3 month temporary contract. This is a varied standalone role reporting to the Finance Manager, working as part of this busy, friendly and vibrant team.
We are looking for an experienced credit controller who is used to dealing with all aspects of credit control to join the Finance team, where the main duties will include:
- Debt chasing by phone, email and letter for approximately 1500 accounts
- Effective query resolution - sending copy invoices, etc
- Accurate cash allocation in both Sterling and Euro's
- Accurately setting up of new customers and managing existing customers, to include setting and reviewing clients credit limits
- Dealing/issuing monthly statements
- Other duties as and when required
You will have excellent communications skills with the ability to deliver exceptional customer service, with the ability to establish and build rapport with your customers. You will have natural negotiation skills coupled with exceptional time management ability.
For further information please contact Kerry at Seymour John Ltd -