Customer Support Estimator
SF Group are currently recruiting for a Customer Support Estimator to join an established Company based in Warwick on a full time 6 month fixed term contract.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, have a bright and bubbly personality and a flexible attitude towards work. The role paying between GBP22,000-GBP24,000
- Adhere to processes and procedures and use effective telesales/marketing techniques in order to generate sales leads, track opportunities and maximise order conversion for residential and non- residential business.
- To provide an efficient pricing function for contract supported business and follow pricing procedures.
- Be able to read N13 technical specifications of materials.
- Identifying any specification errors received for pricing.
- Make effective use of lead generation sources in line with agreed processes and carry out lead generation and tracking activity.
- Build effective working relationships with internal and external sales teams
- Ensure all quotations and contract support is within authority levels and escalate opportunities outside of remit.
- Research sector opportunities and carry out telemarketing campaigns as required
- Researching projects ensuring all the information is provided.
- Reviewing quotations that have expired and fact finding to provide evidence to the sales force
- Registering projects and quotations on CRM ensuring information is accurate
- Good effective working relationships with the external sales force and estimating offices
- Ensuring product compatibility on projects and escalating any discrepancies
- Working with the data administrator to fact find spend on quotations to present the information to the sales team
- Advanced administration skills
- Minimum five years Customer Service experience
- B2B and B2C experience
- Strong SAP experience
- Previous experience to be able to communicate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Hardworking and professional attitude at all times
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Excellent team player
- Confident telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Driven and ambitious
If you are interested in this role please apply below as soon as possible.