Accounts Assistant Manager/Manager - Accountancy Practice
Accounts Assistant Manager/Manager
Are you an Accounts Senior, Senior Accountant or Accounts Assistant Manager, from an accountancy practice background and looking for a challenging new role in medium sized practice firm?
If so, this growing medium size accountancy firm is looking to recruit a new Accounts Assistant Manager/Manager due to impressive growth over the last few years. Your role will be varied and will include:
- Reviewing and preparing statutory accounts,
- Staff management duties,
- VAT returns,
- Corporation tax returns,
- Reviewing bookkeeping work of juniors and various reports,
- Analysis and business management assignments for a wide range of clients.
- There is a large advisory element to the role and you will be responsible for adding value and communicating with your clients on a regular basis.
- Your role will be varied and challenging, and training will be provided where necessary. You will work in a small yet well established team that will provide you with many growth and development opportunities in the future.
To be considered for this new role it is likely you will be either a qualified ACCA or ACA, although qualified by experience candidates will be considered. You must have experience of preparing statutory accounts as well as reviewing work and mentoring juniors.
Experience of a range of software packages is desirable but training can be provided.
You must be confident, outgoing, a team player and be able to work to tight deadlines.
This growing accountancy firm has a great reputation for being a friendly and supportive place to work and providing their staff with challenging and varied roles. You will work in a friendly and growing team, work on a wide variety of clients, and receive training so you can progress quickly to a managerial grade in the future. Overall this is a unique opportunity for an Accounts Assistant Manager (either qualified or qualified by experience) from a practice background to join a market leading practice and receive top quality training and support to improve your overall business and accounting skills.