Customer Service & Sales apprentice
Do you have an interest in Sales and Business Development.
Want to combine the two and earn while you learn?
Monday- Friday 9am to 5pm
Detailed Job Description:
Our Client located in the heart of Birmingham specialising in IT Support, Managed Services, Cloud, Infrastructure and Security. With over 20 years of experience in designing, implementing, supporting complex IT infrastructures alongside our extensive technical expertise are looking for a new member to join their team working within Customer service and sales team!
We are looking for customer focused individuals, who are excited by working in a fast-paced digital environment. With online learning and the continued support you will receive, our 15 month Technical Sales Apprenticeship programme, providing an ideal platform to develop a successful career in Digital Sales Solutions and Account Management. On successful completion of the programme you will gain a Technical Sales Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship qualification.
Through one of our tailored programmes, you will develop an extensive understanding of fantastic portfolio of highly technical products. You could be involved in supporting the sales cycle for advanced Internet of things (IoT) solutions.
What you can expect to do:
• Prioritise opportunities and time accordingly to achieve targets, while managing customer expectations
• Identify and qualify up-selling sales opportunities to increase growth and revenue
• Fully demonstrate the importance of exceptional customer service
• Work alongside Sales Specialist team to support opportunities as and when required
• Managing 1 - 2 Accounts, ensuring all financial targets are achieved
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
• You will have a desire to impress colleagues and customers.
• You will use initiative to deliver impressive results.
• You will show flexibility, team spirit and adaptability.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn/develop technical skills.