Primary Teacher - Long term supply cover
Primary Teachers Needed for Long term contracts !!
- Long term roles
- EYFS, KS1 , KS2
- Various schools
Academics are urgently looking for qualified primary teachers that are available for long term supply cover or long term fixed contracts. In certain cases there may also be opportunities of permanent roles.
What are we looking for?
- You must have proven experience within either EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- You will be hardworking and committed
- You will have solid knowledge of the curriculum
- You will be able to plan effectively and deliver good lessons
- You will be able to hold a class effectively
- You will get involved in all aspects of school life
- You will be able to motivate children and help them progress
In return you will be offered competitive long term daily rate for the area and after a qualifying period of 12 weeks in line with Agency worker regulations (AWR) you could be paid up to GBP179 per day depending on payscale.
So if you would like the security of a long term role and be able to make a significant contribution to a school we would like to hear form you immediately. Come join Academics and we will be able to offer work to suit your needs.
This is a great time to join Academics as we continue to grow from strength to strength making us first choice for many of the local primary schools. We are also only a handful of agencies across the UK to obtain both ASPCO compliance + and REC Audited Education Gold Standard Accreditations highlighting our commitment to safeguarding. So if you are a qualified primary teacher looking for long term positions please get in touch by sending an updated CV or calling for more details.