Compliance Manager - Mortgages & Savings
A Compliance Manager - Mortgages & Savings, is required by a very successful Financial Services business based just outside Wolverhampton to deliver and provide advice and guidance to the business in relation to new and existing regulation relating to mortgages and savings.
Your main responsibilities will include
- Advise Colleagues and Project Teams on the scope and implications of regulation, legislation and the organisation's compliance policies identifying potential solutions to issues as they arise.
- Act as compliance representative on new projects and initiatives
- Write and present compliance reports including summaries of appropriate papers issued by the regulator identifying the potential impact on the Business.
- Provide compliance training or input to training programmes and identify where additional compliance training may be required or beneficial within the Team or wider organisation.
- Approving the business's Financial Promotions and communications to intermediaries and other distributors as compliant.
- Support the development of the compliance culture of the organisation by ensuring the servicing and origination platforms' (covering, mortgages, secured loans and savings) policies, processes, procedures and training meet with financial regulation and legislation.
- Support the development and maintenance of the organisation's Compliance Policy Manual and supporting policies and procedures.
- Support compliance inspections by Regulators, clients and other bodies and the preparation for these inspections.
You will have detailed working knowledge of regulatory and legislative requirements associated with originating and servicing mortgages and savings as well as experience of embedding the principle of TCF into operational areas of the business. A good understanding of mortgages, secured loan and savings products is essential, whilst a CeMAP qualification would be advantageous. Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills are essential.