Software development Apprentice.
Ever wondered how a computer program works? Our client has an exciting new opportunity for an aspiring Software Developer who will help the company develop and grow their team further into the future.
Monday to Friday 37.5 Hours per week.
Detailed Job Description:
Our client was founded in 2005, they have a long history of helping businesses become more efficient, saving time and money. Not to mention ultimately opening the door to greater productivity. Theire process has evolved over 13 Years but their mission statement has stayed the same.
As a Level 3 Software Developer Apprentice, you will be undertaking a recognised apprenticeship qualification, including Microsoft certifications, at the same time as working as part of the company's Software Development team.
You'll work as part of the team to learn about the latest technologies used to deliver what is needed, including C# within the MVC framework, supported by the use of test-driven development (TDD), continuous integration using Team City and continuous deployment using Octopus Deploy.
As a Microsoft Software Developer Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
• Becoming a valued part of the Software Development team.
• Being responsible for extracting data and processing the extracted data.
• Gaining on the job experience and being able to utilize the skills you have gained over the duration of your apprenticeship.
• Updating software and systems development.
• You must have at least a C grade in both GCSE Maths & English and in three or four other subjects at least. You should have a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in ICT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT/software.
• You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• An interest in software development is mandatory.
We require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and build a career within the IT industry. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service.