A position as a Temporary Shipping Coordinator has arisen in Stoke.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company committed to providing quality, innovative value and logistics services.
Main purpose of Job:
To co-ordinate and process the Customs Bonded Warehouse removals and Receipts through e-customs, arrange processing of import and export and UK shipments according to customer requirements
• Customs CFSP administrator for all customs warehouse activities at our Stoke location ensuring all correct
classifications, customs procedures and timescales being monitored and adhered to.
• Working with Customs Compliance team ensuring that all the customs procedures for the Supplementary
Declarations for the Warehouse are met
• Liaising with Fiskars/WWRD customer service, dispatch/goods in departments to arrange and process the EU & UK distribution
• Booking and distributing schedules according to customer requirements
• Logging loads, filing, & General office administrative duties
• Dealing with Customer Queries
• Completion of export documentation, certificates
1-2 years' recent relevant experience in a freight forwarding role would be desirable.
• Strong customer service skills, courteous and polite at all times.
• Effective communication skills both internally and externally.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy.
• Strong administrative skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Word/ Outlook.
• SAP experience would be an advantage
• Customs Procedure knowledge would be an advantage
Our client has a principal goal to improve quality, health, safety and environmental sustainability with their community. All employees must make an active effort to continue the momentum towards minimising work related injuries, illness and the possible impact on the environment. They are required to stay committed to provide the highest quality of work to colleagues and our clients in a timely manner and in accordance with the principles of their management system standards of work and approved working standards.
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.