Can you excite young imaginations with a captivating and engaging classroom environment? Are you a passionate English Teacher that loves to see the children progress? An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced English teacher in Staffordshire!
This primary school is part of a multi-academy trust, with an exceptional culture to support, inspire children to succeed academically and encourage pupils to aspire to reach their full potential.
The successful English Teacher will have an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of needs.
-To carry out the professional duties of a teacher as circumstances may require, and in accordance with the school's policies, under the direction of the Head Teacher
- To play a significant role in the establishment, maintenance and development of a calm and safe learning environment.
- To provide and promote the emotional well-being of each individual to reflect our commitment to educating the 'whole child'
- To become fully conversant with and the implementation of the Group's philosophy and policies
- To respect and maintain the confidential nature of the work
- Have experience in teaching English
- Hold Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or any relevant teaching Qualification
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of English Teachers
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum for Secondary school programmes and related assessment practice is essential for a role of this nature
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons to promote growth and nurture
The school is based in the Staffordshire region. Just off the A500 with Free parking for all onsite Staff. Walking distance from the rail station and public transport. The school is also accessible via bus, from Stoke on trent, Stafford and there are buses every few minutes.
In return, the school has to offer :
- A strong positive ethos throughout the school with positivity from all staff working collaboratively as a team
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD through Skills Network
- Support from SLT
- A positive learning environment for staff and pupils
- State of the art facilities
If you are a qualified English Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Jesse via email or the resourcing team telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://job-search/