Are you an experienced manual CNC Machinist?
gap professional is operating as an employment agency on behalf of our client who is a Global Aircraft Company located in the WV9 location, they currently have an exciting new permanent opportunity.
Our client is recruiting for an experienced CNC Machinist.
* CNC machining experience utilising Fanuc / Siemens / Heidenhain controls, able to set and run multiple machine / processes
* Experience of the setting and operating CNC machines, preferably Mazak
* Manual honing experience
* Capability of machining exotic and hardened materials
* Carry out 1st off inspection and check / complete the necessary quality documentation.
* Capable of achieving manufacturing limits of 0.00005"
* A recognised engineering apprenticeship
* Previous experience of engineering / manufacturing role ideally within aerospace industry
* Good knowledge of machining techniques & appropriate tooling.
* Proven skills within a multi-axis machining environment.
* Programming experience is essential
* Attention to detail & accuracy, and process improvement techniques
* Mate grinding experience desirable
* Using the relevant inspection techniques / equipment to achieve drawing tolerance
* 5x GCSE's grade A-C or equivalent in Maths, English and Science
- Night shift
- Double Days
This role may require the individual to work a shift pattern and overtime when requested.
The role requires the candidate to be self-certified and a quality stamp holder after qualifying period.
Our people enjoy tackling interesting technical challenges in a culture where everyone trusts each other. Working with us can mean deeper job satisfaction, better rewards and a great quality of life inside and outside of work.
If this opportunity is what you have been looking for, please apply today.
Closing date is 21st June 2019.
gap professional is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future