IT Helpdesk - 1st Line Support
Our client is currently recruiting for a self-motivated individual to join their company. The successful candidate will be working as 1st Line Support for a Nationwide company who specialise in the design, project management and installation of products into several different industries and businesses.
As the IT Helpdesk Support you will be responsible for:
- Providing full IT support service duties through the provision of technical support to all customers of the IT department
- Assisting with a broad range of 1st and 2nd line technical support duties
- Working with Senior Management and System providers to meet requirements
- Assisting staff with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines
- Installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of mobile equipment and applications in line with company policy
- Interacting with numerous computer platforms in a client server environment
- Assisting in maintaining LAN/WAN records and, as appropriate, telephone systems cable
- Travelling across the Company sites as required to provide support as necessary
- Communicating within a small team based at 2 geographic locations
- Escalating issues which cannot be resolved locally, to next in line and H&S Manager
The successful candidate for the role of IT Helpdesk Support will have:
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- CompTIA or equivalent certification, or above
- Previous IT Helpdesk experience
In return the successful candidate will receive a basic salary of GBP18,000 - GBP22,000 depending on experience. Working hours are Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5:30pm.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.