Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias)
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias) to join the team located in Rugby. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that planned and reactive maintenance tasks are completed safely, compliantly and within SLA.
- Completion of multi-disciplined maintenance tasks including but not limited to electrical
- Communication with management to highlight additional/ remedial work needed
- Ensure recording of maintenance records
- Adherence to Safe Systems of Work and CBRE health and safety procedures
- Ensure all the hazards are reported
- Completion of Dynamic Risk Assessments
- Recognised Electrical Qualification
- Proactive approach to identifying maintenance tasks
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to change work pattern at short notice to meet the requirements of the client and building
- Understanding of health and safety and compliance requirements for safe working
- Previous experience in facilities management environment
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.