L&D Delivery Manager
L&D Delivery Manager - GBP40,000 + Benefits - Lichfield
Joining the central HR function at this market leading business you will be working closely with colleagues to manage the core learning activity ensuring it is commercially effective, well received and continuously improved. You will be managing a delivery team who operate regionally as well as the Learning Management System and associated e-learning offering.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the design, development and delivery of a blended range of learning and development solutions which meet learning and business objectives
- Developing learning needs analysis systems and working with L&D peers to identify needs and blended learning solutions that can support the organisational strategy.
- Managing the development, implementation and maintenance of e-learning solutions via the LMS.
- Championing the benefits of blended learning solutions across the business.
- Producing regular MI to demonstrate KPI's and ROI.
- Constant evaluation, assessment and improvement in the learning and development activities on offer to the business.
We are looking for candidates who are experienced and confident in the new technologies available to deliver a range of training across a widely dispersed business population. The successful candidate will also have experience of building effective business partnerships quickly and be able to influence at all levels. Management experience would be useful but not as important as the ability to champion the value of learning technologies and proven experience of driving change and future proofing learning offerings.
In addition you must be able to show
- Proven experience of dealing with e-learning projects.
- A sound understanding of L&D technologies, methodologies and theory.
- Relevant CIPD or L&D qualifications.
Salary: GBP40,000 + Benefits
The best way to apply for this role is through the link below. Your CV and application will go direct to the consultant Jon Terry.
If you do have any specific enquiries you can contact us on (Please quote job ref BBBH96 in any correspondence).
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
In addition to our HR Recruitment services, Wright Solutions also provides Diversity, Inclusion and Behavioural online training courses. Visit our website for more information