Our client is seeking a Patent Administrator to join a friendly team in their growing business. The role will involve supporting attorneys and the ideal candidate will need to love patent administration work, have superb attention to detail and enjoy working to deadlines.
- Typing patent applications, amendments and responses
- Answer incoming external calls and handle them appropriately
- Prepare filings
- Open post, scan and email to the attorney responsible
- Review due date reports, annotating reports and sending to attorney
- Post docket fees
- Filing correspondence in electronic files
- Assisting and supporting the wider team when required
- Patent administration experience
- Accurate typing skills with superb attention to detail
- Methodical with an organised and disciplined approach to work
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good at maintaining discretion and confidentiality
- Positive and friendly with a team player approach
- Good Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Patent Administrator to join an interesting and varied business, where there is genuine scope for progression. The role mainly covers European work but does also cover some UK, PCT and foreign. If you are looking for a long-term role in a company who really works together to succeed, then this could be the next role for you.
This role is full time Monday to Friday 9.00 - 5.00pm, the company offers 25 days holiday + statutory, pension and private medical insurance. The company has a very friendly working culture and frequently arranges social activities.
If you are already registered with Perfect Katch Ltd, then please contact us to discuss suitability for this position.
Perfect Katch Ltd only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Perfect Katch Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.