Technical Service Engineer - Manufacturing
Field Based Technical Service Engineer - Manufacturing
UK - (Field based)
Excellent Package with Company Car
We are recruiting for an experienced UK Field based Technical Service Engineer to join our client, a global leader in packaging solutions. You will be responsible for supporting key corporate clients with a range of Technical issues, fault finding and providing consultative advice.
It is highly important you have a wealth of hands on experience working in a service driven Technical role within the Manufacturing sector. This role requires an individual who can provide expert advice and guidance confidently and professionally building strong trusted relationships. You will be the first point of contact to the customer and therefore will be liaising with Production/Engineers/Plant managers or Quality Directors face to face, advising them on production/Technical issues.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Onsite client visits ensuring that all customer SLA's are achieved.
- Resolving Technical issues (face to face and via telephone)
- Provide Technical advice and support from Production to management level.
- First point of contact for your customers and customer enquiries.
- Supporting UK plants with a wide range of Product/Quality and Technical issues.
- Providing training to customers on a local level.
- Working closely with internal teams to resolves Technical/Quality/Product issues, working efficiently to understand the problem as well as implementing any new processes to prevent poor production.
- Take full ownership and Plan and manage your weekly diary.
- Produce customer reports.
- Inbox Management.
- Build and maintain excellent internal and external relationships, via telephone and face to face.
- Weekly and Monthly client service reviews.
We are looking for a confident and extremely quality driven Engineer, who enjoys problem solving and able to provide a professional and consultative approach, able to demonstrate building and developing strong trusted relationships with clients and work to achieve SLA's. You must have recent Technical experience working in manufacturing, ideally within packaging or similar background. This role can offer growth and stability with excellent company benefits.
- Experience in Technical /Engineering role within Manufacturing
- Ability to communicate well at all levels and build excellent working relationships internally and externally.
- Excellent problem solver
- Quality driven
- Engineering Degree
- Ability to communicate well and support and consult client to a technical level.
- Manage time and workflow and create effective Technical plans
- Ability to manage a territory and meet customer SLA's
- Report writing and a good working knowledge using MS Office
- Effective Time Management and Highly organised