Service Technician/MOT Tester
Our client is a main dealership who is looking to recruit a Service Technician/MOT Tester to work in their busy dealership.
Service Technician Role:
- To carry out servicing as per manufacturer's guidelines
- To carry out routine repairs ( i.e. brake discs & pads replacements )
- To work to customer deadlines to meet expectations
- To ensure workmanship is of the highest standards to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction
- To be trained to City and Guilds Motor Repair/BTEC/NVQ or equivalent qualification
- To have a valid UK driving licence
- This position would either suit someone from an Independent background looking to work in a prestige main dealership, or someone who has completed their main dealership apprenticeship programme and is looking for the next step in their career
A full training programme will be designed for the successful applicant, to ensure you can work to the highest standards and ultimately progress your career.
OTE circa GBP25-GBP26K
For more information call Howard at Jago Consultants