This is a fantastic opportunity to join EY's Business Support Team.
This is an exciting opportunity to provide proactive and high quality administrative and concierge support to Executive Assistants as part of the BSC META team.
Skills and attributes for success
- Act as ambassador and first point of contact for Executive Assistants supporting Partners and Executive Directors
- Develop and maintain internal and external networks, building knowledge of key issues in order to effectively identify and communicate priorities
- Build strong relationships with Executive Assistants to provide comprehensive concierge support service
Diary Management and Meeting/Event Management:
- Proactive diary management, as required for your Executive Assistants, using initiative to resolve conflicts and exercise judgement on priorities
- Provide support for large and complex events ensuring compliance with policies and liaising with procurement, risk management, health and safety and all other relevant teams
- Facilitate all logistical arrangements for client/internal meetings on behalf of EAs
- Develop a good knowledge of client handling teams and their EAs
- Plan and organise travel and visas, as required, considering reasonable alternative cost effective travel
- Maximise cost reduction opportunities, utilising preferred travel provider in line with travel and expenses policy
- Collate and prepare expenses on behalf of Executive Assistants for Partners and Executive Directors ensuring compliance with policy and approval process
General Administrative and Project Support:
- Maintain client contact and relationship databases
- Provide ad hoc support as required on projects or during peak work volumes
- Provide cover for colleagues in the BSC META team, during absences as appropriate
- Proactively promote and encourage Executive Assistants to delegate meetings, events, travel, accommodation and ad hoc tasks to the BSC META team to effectively manage EA resources across BSS.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Experience in a corporate professional services environment is preferred
- The confidence to engage with senior/high profile contacts and clients and their teams
- Attention to detail and ownership for the delivery of high quality work
- Ability to build relationships across diverse teams
- Ability to work as part of a team, ensuring seamless service to the firm and clients
- Confident with the ability to use own judgement and make decisions in order to prioritise, challenge, negotiate and influence
Ideally, you'll also have
- The ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems
- Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise a busy and often conflicting workload
- Knowledge of time zones and best means of travel between multinational locations.
- Possess a willingness to learn in a constant changing environment.
- A flexible and professional approach, remaining calm under pressure
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.