This is a fantastic opportunity to join EY's UK Business Support Centre. Working as part of UK Business Support Centre (BSS) you will provide a proactive and high quality remote administrative support to a portfolio of 4 to 10 Partners, Executive Directors and Directors.
Your Key Responsibilities:
Key responsibility will be to act as an ambassador and first point of contact for allocated Partners, Executive Directors and Directors. You will also develop and maintain internal and external networks, building knowledge of key client handling teams and issues in order to effectively identify and communicate priorities.
Skills and Attributes for Success
Diary and meeting management
- Provide comprehensive diary management, having full autonomy to make decisions using initiative to resolve conflicts and exercise judgment on priorities.
- Proactively monitor meeting attendance, taking ownership to ensure enquiries and issues are appropriately delegated and resolved effectively.
- Facilitate all logistical arrangements and ensure all documentation is prepared in advance of meetings.
- Proactive itinerary planning, researching and considering reasonable alternative cost effective travel, to include assistance with visas.
- Maximise cost reduction opportunities, utilising preferred travel provider in line with travel and expenses policy.
- Manage communications, monitor emails, post and calls taking appropriate action, escalating or delegating accordingly.
- Proofread and sense check all communications and documentation, complying with brand and risk procedures.
- Project manage large and complex events ensuring compliance with policies and liaising with procurement, risk management, health and safety and all other relevant teams.
- Facilitate logistical arrangements and attend events as required, proactively ensuring relevant documentation is available.
- Manage budget and effectively negotiate costs.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Experience in a corporate professional services environment is preferred.
- The confidence to engage with senior/high profile contacts and clients and their teams.
- Attention to detail and ownership for the delivery of high quality work.
- Ability to build relationships across diverse teams both locally and globally.
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise a busy and often conflicting workload.
- A flexible and professional approach, remaining calm under pressure.
- Knowledge of time zones and best means of travel between multinational locations.
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
What Working at EY Offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.