6 days left
- Contract Type
Are you an experienced assembly operative looking to work on specialist products at a unique and professional company? Our clients have been operating in the automotive industry for a number of years and have become a well established manufacturer.
THE JOB ROLE
- Working in a busy production area manufacturing and assembling electrical components
- Using hand held tools to solder parts accurately
- Will be required to identify components and populate PCB's accurately.
- Reading from diagrams and written specifications.
- Ensuring product quality is maintained which may enquire inspection and testing of PCB boards.
- Hitting daily targets in a fast paced manufacturing environment to meet customer demands
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- Previous electrical/PCB assembly experience is beneficial
- You must be able to solder components accurately
- You will be able to work quickly and efficiently within a team environment
- 12 week temp to perm contract
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
- An hourly rate between GBP8.50 - GBP9.00 (Depending on skill set and experience)