Pupil mentor / Cover based school
Pupil mentor / Cover based School
Job type: Pupil Mentor / Cover Supervisor (temporary)
Working hours: Full Time (Monday to Friday) - school will consider job share
Minimum Qualification: Experienced working with young people / in a school
Salary: GBP60 - GBP80 per day
About the role: We are looking for Cover Supervisors to provide excellent teaching cover at Secondary schools in Cannock. The role consists of delivering pre-planned lessons to Secondary school pupils.
We are hoping to find someone who has experience working with children and who would want to step into schools-based work; this is perfect for a graduate, someone wanting to get into teaching or experienced cover supervisors / supply teachers.
Why apply for this job?
- Flexibility: You can choose the day you want to work
- Casual: No need to plan
- Variety: You will never get bored and will work with a variety of schools
- Progress: You will gain valuable school-based experience
- Salary: We offer EXCELLENT and COMPETITIVE pay
Your role as a Cover Teacher / Cover Supervisor will include:
- Delivering pre-planned lessons
- Supporting secondary aged children with learning and behaviour
- Having a good sense of humour
- Providing excellent support to children with special needs
This could be the job for you, if all the above sounds exciting - click 'APPLY NOW' and we will be in touch.
If you are interested in this role or have questions please contact Dan Wakelam via email; we look forward to hearing from you.
Stoke : INDSOT