We are proud to be working with a manufacturing brand, renowned for the best quality equipment in their respective industry. A newly developed role of Production Engineer is available at this established family owned business in Leamington Spa. Reporting to the Production Manager, the autonomous position will focus primarily on bringing in their projects, changes etc into production, supporting both current production processes and launching new ones.
An ideal opportunity for an experienced manufacturing or production engineer to join a wonderful company that is also a household name.
- Provide effective production support using skilled trouble-shooting and leadership
- Participate in problem-solving and the development of cross-functional teams, liaising between production and engineering departments
- Responsible for implementation of production processes and procedures, leading productivity improvements with project-based activities, including New Product Introduction and manufacturing cell/shop floor layout design to reduce waste. Improve quality and safety and reduce operating costs.
- Manufacturing and/or assembly background
- Industrial Engineering/Time Study experience/capability
- Have had liaison with product design/ manufacturing feasibility
- Six Sigma Certified (Green belt - minimum, Black belt preferred)
- Lean manufacturing implementation: 5S;Kaizen;Process improvement;Waste identification;Knowledge of Poke Yoke
- Problem solving (such as 8D)
- New product introduction
- Have a hands-on approach
- Excellent PC skills
- Relevant manufacturing/engineering degree preferred, but equivalent qualification considered (ONC, City & Guilds Level 3, BTEC Level 3, IVQ Technician Diploma or equivalent NVQ Level 3 qualification)
- Professional accreditation with an industry related body would be advantageous
- Experience as a manufacturing or production engineer within a manufacturing environment
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
To apply or for more information please contact Matt at Brellis Recruitment asap