Maintenance Leader required for a global leader in motion & control technologies. This is a permanent opportunity, based in Warwick, paying a salary in the region of GBP40,000 per annum.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experience Maintenance Leader to join an international engineering brand in Warwick. This position would be ideal for an experienced Maintenance Leader within a maintenance environment with strong leadership skill to place your own stamp on the department and drive the business forward.
Leading a team of maintenance engineers & fitters you will have hands on experience of large machinery, ideally in a manufacturing environment. Knowledge of pneumatic's, hydraulics and electrics - ideally to 17th / 18th edition standards.
Job Responsibilities of the Maintenance Leader:
- You will be responsible for site maintenance, this will include overseeing all work loads, managing a team of multi-skilled engineers and maintaining health & safety standards across the site,
- You will be responsible for prioritising workloads, implementing changes and overseeing all aspects of maintenance from a team lead capacity,
- Involvement in the future planning of facility infrastructure and production requirements and ensuring smooth transition of projects
- Coordinate with manufacturing, engineering and operations to ensure expectations are understood and standards maintained
- Work with and maintain visual management systems and team improvement boards that drive business success
- Undertake problem solving activities across the business
- Utilising HPT principles
- Promote effective lean principles and be a driving influence in the process of continual improvement
Qualifications, Skills & Experience;
- Relevant manufacturing/engineering qualification; HND, BTEC or NVQ in maintenance and facility support,
- 17th / 18th edition electrically qualified,
- Experience of working in a team lead capacity, including work load planning & management,
- Safety qualifications (IOSH) and practical experience, would be ideal,
- Knowledge and experience of lean methodology and process improvements,
- Excellent communication, team working and problem-solving skills,
- Results driven with excellent planning and organizational skills,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office,
- Ability to coordinate and facilitate activities of a multi-disciplined team.
Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8.00am - 4.30pm & Fri: 8.00am - 1.00pm