2 days left
- Contract Type
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to join a successful exciting business on a fixed term 15-month contract.
You must be well organised, confident, enthusiastic and flexible with exceptional attention to detail and a good understanding of customer database software.
This is a varied role which requires a self-motivated and proactive person with the ability to work well both in a team and individually whilst also having a can-do attitude!
There will be an opportunity to participate in European travel, therefore the successful candidate should have a valid passport and can travel away from home for the occasional periods of up to a week at a time.
This is a full-time position, Monday-Thursday 8.30-17.00 Friday 8.30-13.00, paying between GBP18,000-GBP21,000 per annum.
- Ensure Office IT systems are up to date and secure
- Be the first port of call for new members
- Maintain the admin and content of the CRM System
- Administer the CRM's data cleaning procedures, including adding/removing company and contact records, updating company profiles, customer preferences and customer tracking
- Work with the Marketing and Event teams to provide insight and knowledge on the development of the CRM database
- Distribute knowledge of changes to database related legislation and how change should be implemented across the association i.e. data protection/GDPR
- Keep the CRM database structure in-line with the Associations data requirement.
- Act as the first point of contact for the CRM database system and new EPMA members
- Keep the membership section of the website up to date
- Be the first point of contact for new members
- Account manage new members by engaging with them to enhance their membership through joining sectoral groups, events, training opportunities and signposting them to other members who are relevant to their business purposes
- Safeguarding member retention by seeking ways to enhance the membership experience of members such as an annual phone calls to the main member contacts, surveys and member only questionnaires, to help increase the value of the membership to existing members
- Work with the marketing team to create member communications to highlight new products and services for new and existing members
- Must hold a valid driving license
- Experience in a similar role
- Good analytical and technical skills
- Strong IT skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of successfully using and maintaining a CRM software
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Jess.
Absolute Personnel specialises in temporary and permanent recruitment for commercial, industrial, catering, transport and skilled & technical sectors. If this vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at