Sales Administrator - BEER!
Sales Administrator - BEER!
Are you a bit of a real ale fan or aficionado?
Do you want to represent a product you can be passionate about, or that's a bit more rock 'n' roll than pensions or widgets?
Do you like the sound of a role that allows you to look after existing customers as well as drum up some new business?
Do you like to see the fruits of your labours and contribute towards the success of a small (but growing and ambitious) independent business?
This is a great opportunity to join a successful, passionate small, AWARD-WINNING brewery that can offer excellent career progression and career prospects. This role would suit someone with previous experience working in a sales administration, account management or internal sales role - if you love developing relationships then this role is perfect for you. The focus of the role will be to account manage and optimise existing business while still looking out for new business opportunities.
Our client operates as a small brewery and has achieved national acclaim and recognition for producing award winning ales!
Essential requirements: The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a similar role and will have:
- Experience of dealing with people/businesses over the phone
- Experience of dealing with people from all different backgrounds
- Great attention to detail
- Able to work in a small office/team environment, friendly and helpful approach with a confident phone manner
- Good IT skills: familiar with MS office suite of products
- Able to work unsupervised, following company procedures, but demonstrating initiative in developing and translating activity into guaranteed sales
- Good at spotting opportunities and generating ideas to increase our efficiency
- An understanding or appreciation of real ales would be advantageous, but full training will be provided on the product range to the right candidate
This role will involve developing existing business through your excellent sales and business development expertise. Your focus in this role will be on maintaining and enhancing existing relationships and maximising new sales opportunities for the brewery sales reps.
Responsibilities and Tasks include:
- Dealing with sales enquiries quickly and efficiently to company expectations, ensuring that all leads are handled in a way that maximises sales.
- Contacting our customers to enhance existing relationships and secure maximum sales, seeking opportunities to cross-sell.
- Calling potential clients to follow up on leads provided through business development activity.
- Using your initiative to create quotes to customer requirements, ensuring they receive excellent service from the company.
- Following up quotations and taking appropriate action to gain profitable business.
- Having direct contact with customers at customer meetings, supporting the partners with pitches and, in time, being able to undertake this type of business generation activity alone.
- Assisting with other marketing administration, such as implementing targeted marketing campaigns, email, newsletters, direct mail, product promotions and competitor research
Salary/Package: Basic salary starting from GBP8.50 per hour. Part-time working hours of between 20 hours per week over 4 days (ideally Mon-Weds and Friday). 20 days paid annual leave plus 8 public holiday days (pro-rated for part-time workers).
This role would suit somebody with previous experience as: Sales Administrator, Internal Sales, Telesales, Account Manager and Customer Service & Sales Account Handler.
Apply now to avoid disappointment.