The Telesales Executive will be responsible for inbound and outbound calls assisting the sales team in generating appointments. They will also be responsible for building a relationship with existing clients.
My client is a new part of an established wholesale business, supplying a range of pharmacy dispensing products and services to the independent pharmacy sector.
The Telesales Executive's key responsibilities will include:
- Account management of current clients.
- Warm calling existing clients and building rapport
- Relationship building
- Up-selling to existing clients.
The successful Telesales Executive should have:
- Some sales experience
- Fun, vibrant and outgoing personality
- Engaged, committed and hardworking
A starting salary of up to GBP20,000 with an OTE of GBP24,000.
The chance to progress rapidly in a growing business.