Technical Supervisor required to join a high volume manufacturer in a key role offering competitive pay and benefits. You will have an engineering/ maintenance background and have experience within CNC and automated manufacturing processes and be able to supervise, support and monitor team members.
Hours - 6 - 2 / 2 - 10
Resolving technical/ production issues, deploying support with relevant skills and responding to ever-changing customer priorities. Liaising with Production, Engineering, Quality and Maintenance functions to ensure responsive escalation and elimination of potential constraints. Progressing tooling repairs, procurement of spare parts and managing breakdown situations. This position will be accountable for ensuring Quality, Cost, Delivery and health and safety targets are met and maintained.
The Job Role:
- Co-ordinate hand over between Technical, Maintenance and Engineering depts.
- Communicating and achieving Technical KPI targets
- Complete return to work interviews and monitor attendance
- Planning resource to maintain shift cover
- Ensuring smooth and effective progress of down time situations
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Analysis of technical interventions and generating supporting documentation
- Ensure all Health, Safety Environmental rules/ legislation are adhered to
- Promote and support a good 5S philosophy
- Support PFMEA, NPI and Kaizen
Experience / Requirements:
- A Levels, NVQ 3, City and Guilds Level 3, BTEC National Diploma Level 3
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience of a technical production and maintenance within high volume manufacturer including CNC and robot processes is highly advantageous.
- Competitive salary of GBP32K working early and afternoon shifts.
- Joining an established company within a well organised manufacturing facility
If you are interested in this role APPLY TODAY!!