Data and Insight Implementation Lead BI ,DW,SQL ,VBA
2 days left
- Contract Type
Becoming a Data and Insight Implementation Lead with Capita PIP:
We are looking for a passionate Business Intelligence professional. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions which they will then support the Programme and Operational teams implementing changes and support benefit realization. In addition, they will inform a multi-disciplinary team including clinicians, operations, project managers and information analytics contributing to the continued development of a significant public service
What you will do:
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and providing on-going reports
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and "clean" data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Ability to define project objectives, scope, timelines, responsibilities and communication methods.
- Produces timely, cost effective and high quality solutions to improve current processes or implement new ones, on the basis of analysis, business knowledge and sound personal judgement.
- Independently gathers, analyse and synthesise complex data and information including business strategy, objectives and processes.
- Quickly Identifies major project issues, findings and opportunities.
- Balance timeliness, cost effectiveness and quality in proposing solutions; to improve customer service, efficiency, revenue and productivity and to provide information.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and recommends possible solutions.
Your experience will include:
- Previously undertaken a Data, MI Analyst role.
- Must be comfortable working with large sets of data with advanced technical skills.
- You will be someone who is technically astute with SQL and VBA, ideally with a relevant degree.
- Strong customer facing skills. Must be comfortable and confident with clients at all levels.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Strong organisational, time management and leadership skills.
- The ability to work co-operatively and supportively with others, able to lead and motivate teams working on projects.
- Microsoft SQL Qualifications.
- Statistical Degree
- Previous experience of Data Warehousing, SSAS, SSIS and creation and/or maintenance of tabular or multi-dimensional cubes.
- Experience of Project Management, qualification in PRINCE 2 advantageous.
- Experience of automating PowerBI reports and dashboards.
About Capita PIP
We carry out Personal Independence Payment assessments on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) in Wales, the West Midlands and the East Midlands and the Department for Communities (DfC) in Northern Ireland - and we're searching for talented, ambitious healthcare professionals to help us do it. Are you ready to step up to the challenge?
Capita Plc are the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customer's needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 27), and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.