This growing marketing company is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Accounts Assistant to join their busy finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this will be a varied role which will see you take responsibility for a wide range of financial & administrative tasks.
Key duties will include:
- Processing payments and dealing with supplier queries
- Raising purchase orders as required
- Raising ad-hoc and recurring Sales Ledger invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Processing cashbook entries
- Assisting with monthly VAT return
- Maintaining accruals and prepayment working files
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad-hoc financial analysis work as required
You will be proactive and self-motivated with a "can-do" approach and enjoy working in a team. In the early stages of AAT study or an accounting & finance graduate looking for your first role, you will have great communication skills and take pride in your work. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing business with exciting plans for future growth and an enviable client base.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply, please click on the button below, attaching your CV, detailing your current remuneration package along with job reference 371741.