Lettings Officer Required
Rate: GBP10-GBP14 per hour including holiday pay
Length: 8 Weeks (possible extension)
Hours: Full Time
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Lettings Officer based in Burton-upon-Trent. This opportunity is looking for candidates who can start immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and approving applications for transfers, assessing risks whilst also managing tightly against the tenancy conditions
- Promoting empty properties and the local area with a view to securing a letting
- Supporting pre-termination inspections of properties
- Obtaining promotional material and information, including adaptations and facilities, to promote properties through a choice based lettings scheme
- Carrying out viewings of empty properties
- Completing financial capability assessments of incoming tenants
- Co-ordinating and processing requests in line with policies and procedures
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Experience using Orchard housing management system
To secure an interview for this excellent opportunity contact Ellise Leamy or Thomas Brown on or alternatively email as soon as possible.
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group's "Recommendation Scheme": If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for GBP25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.