Logistics and Warehouse Operative
Are you looking to be part of one of the world's largest companies? Are you Counterbalance Forklift Driver with picking and warehouse experience? Are you looking for a new role to start immediately? If so, read on???.
Successful candidates will be given a comprehensive induction, full training, and uniform and the chance to move within this company, which has an extensive, successful history.
- 33 days off a year
- Overtime shifts
- Onsite canteen
- Free parking
Pay Rate and Working Hours:
- GBP10.35 PER HOUR
- increasing to GBP11.22 PER HOUR
- 38 hours PER WEEK
Shifts vary between morning, afternoon and nights and carry a shift premium
- Warehouse duties including picking, packing and scanning parts
- Operating a counterbalance forklift
- Working in a team and at times independently
- Container maintenance/sorting and packaging consolidation
- Manual lifting may be required, and using other equipment checks
- Completing daily safety checks
- Recent experience driving a Counterbalance
- An RTITB or ITSAAR and in date counterbalance forklift certificate or a refresher certificate
- Shift work and overtime available and required
To find out more about the benefits of working for Randstad at Perkins, apply now!
Upon successfully completing the application you will be invited to attend a registration and practical FLT test before you start your new career.