1 day left
- Contract Type
Senior PHP Developer/ Back End Developer, Software Developer
PHP, LAMP, MVC Framework, Git
up to GBP40-45k plus bonus, pension, flexible benefits, death in service, income protecting and critical illness
Tamworth, commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Wolverhampton, and Birmingham
We are looking for a senior PHP Web Developer to work within a development team developing SAAS products.
The role will be responsible for developing new features, maintaining existing software and also undertake some server administration. Therefore you will need to have solid PHP development experience, and the ability to work with MySQL databases.
The company offer cloud based SAAS products, and is split over two offices, Tamworth and Crewe. They are a passionate team and pride themselves in investing in staff to enable the team to be the best they can be. They offer pension, flexible benefits, death in service, income protecting and critical illness
Must Have Skills
- Experience developing solutions using PHP
- Excellent experience with MySQL database admin
- Experience with MVC frameworks, particularly Zend, Laravel, Codeigniter and Symfony
- Knowledge of Sys Admin, LAMP and AWS
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of unit testing and TDD
- Excellent communication skills
- Top organisation skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Passion for self-development and constantly improving skills.
Up to GBP45k, plus bonus, pension, flexible benefits, death in service, income protecting and critical illness
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV through the link to Emma Stevens or call me on for a confidential chat.
This Advert is posted by CV Bay Ltd a UK based IT Recruitment Consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our Job Adverts are for live Jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.