The primary role of the Senior Executive Support is to support the Senior Management team in all commercial related administration duties.
This role will suit an experienced executive with a professional services background assisting in day to day operations and support of Senior Management. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and the ability to handle conflicting and changing priorities. With a positive outlook and approach you will thrive in a fast paced and dynamic office using initiative to overcome obstacles.
The role will offer exposure to various commercial related tasks and the ability to adapt to the needs of the task at hand will have been developed over a proven employment history. It is essential that the candidate is numerically savvy and meticulous with a keen eye for detail.
Reporting directly to the Sales Office Manager core duties will include:
- Coordinating and submitting Excel based reports collating sales, purchasing, financial, staffing and production related data
- Produce a high standard of written communication.
- Administration of controlled documents
- Document management online and paper based
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Diary management
- Travel and hospitality arrangements
- Being pro-active and using high level initiative to make decisions (using broad knowledge of the company) when the SO Manager is not available
- Taking calls on behalf of Sales Office Manager
- Handling sensitive and confidential information
- Support with coordination of the Sales Office team delegating appropriate tasks and monitoring adherence to deadlines
- Maintaining various databases
- Administrative support to wider management team.
Similar experience in a senior, data related administration position is required with a minimum of 5 years' experience.
Salary and job title are negotiable for the right candidate.
In return the company offers a dynamic working environment with an enthusiastic team.
Working hours are 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: GBP24,000.00 to GBP31,000.00 per year