New Business Manager / Business Development Manager - West Midlands/Bi
New Business Manager / Business Development Manager - West Midlands/Birmingham/Wolverhampton
A fantastic opportunity has come up to join a European market leader in the "away from home" market.
My client is one of the largest suppliers of drink, snack and machine solutions in Europe. They have been established for over 70 years, supply of 250,000 customers and supply some of the most best loved products!
You will be responsible for -
- New business approach within your designated area
- Following up on leads and building relationships
- Managing your own diary
- Work closely within a team
- Selling solutions as well as products
- Closing sales
- Keep up to date with the changing marketplace and anticipated market trends
The ideal candidate will -
- Must have at least 5 years sales experience
- Have a strong new business interest/focus
- Driven and hunger to earn money
- Ideally have a background in food or drink but not essential
- Field sales experience
- Must be resilient
- Strong negotiation skills
- Take ownership within their role
Our client will offer a full and comprehensive training scheme to help someone. Our client is very open to people from different sales backgrounds but looking for the right skills and mentality. They will offer complete product training as well as ongoing training to help support and progress them in their career.
My client is renowned for promoting within but also offer the opportunity for someone to greatly increase their income. They are a forward-thinking, innovative, growing business so there is a huge opportunity for progression.
The salary and potential earnings are a massive factor within this role. Our client is offering a starting salary of GBP45,000 (potentially up to GBP50,000 for the right person) as well as an uncapped commission structure allowing you to earn up to GBP20-30k on top of your basic salary. The manager expects someone to earn GBP70-80k within their first year and GBP100k+ in their second year (Based on other team performers)
Also on offer is a high level company car (BMW, Mercedes, Lexus, etc) or a GBP550 a month car allowance, phone, laptop, Ipad, pension, private medical cover, etc
My client is looking to interview at the end of May/early June so please apply asap to submit your application.