Legionella Plumber- Wolverhampton GBP24,000 benefits & vehicle
Legionella Plumber- Wolverhampton
GBP24,000 + benefits & vehicle
A unique opportunity for a qualified Legionella Plumber to join an independent Consultancy in the West Midlands has just arisen due to continued growth.
The company are specialists within Water Treatment & Legionella control; offering national coverage to their core clients across the UK. They operate from their sole office in the West Midlands and have significant development in business since establishing under 5 years' ago.
They are now looking for a candidate with the following skills & qualifications;
- NVQ LV 2 Plumbing
- Good knowledge of ACOP L8 & HSG274
- Full UK driving license
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Experience carrying out PPM & reactive maintenance plumbing
- Flexibility to work across the North West
- Keen desire to progress
The role will include;
- Carrying out PPM & Reactive plumbing on a wide variety of Domestic & Commercial properties
- Removing dead legs
- CWST installations
- Basic Water Hygiene duties; temperature testing, monitoring, legionella sampling, tank cleans/Chlorinations & flushing
- Liaising with clients
The company offer a competitive basic salary along with a company vehicle, tools, pension scheme, overtime & training.
Call Eva on or send your CV to for consideration.