Site Manager - Residential
Our client is a successful award winning Building Contractor located in Cannock, Staffordshire, developing build, refurbishment and regeneration scheme for affordable and private housing, as well as commercial and industrial projects on-sites across the Midlands. They are currently seeking a permanent Site Manager for a regeneration scheme to the value of GBP20Mil located in Wolverhampton.
Our client is seeking a Site Manager with a proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Reporting to their clients Project Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
- Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Conduct and monitor tool box meetings, health & safety training, including site inductions and site training are conducted as necessary
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Assess the quality of work at all stages
Education, skills and experience:-
- Site Management experience within the residential sectors is essential
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- IT skills - MS Office, Excel, Project, Word etc
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Self-Motivated, organised and excellent time management skills
- Clean, full, valid and current UK Driving Licence
If you're a residential/housing Site Manager seeking to join a friendly and successful award winning traditional house builder, send your CV to Amy at or for a confidential discussion contact Amy on .
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.