Summit Personnel are currently working on behalf of this leading Insurance firm who are seeking an experienced Reconciliations Analyst to join their team in Stoke-on-Trent initially on a 6month fixed term contract.
Key duties as Reconciliations Analyst will include:
- Insurer reconciliations and bordereaux
- Carry out reconciliations of monthly bordereaux received from MI function.
- Prepare and issue monthly bordereaux for Insurers as required ensuring that the amounts to be paid for each insurance transaction agrees with the policy transaction.
- Ensure the financial integrity of the Insurer ledger by carrying out regular reviews to ensure that items due but not yet paid are valid insurance transactions with the Insurer.
- In conjunction with the Accounts team, carry our reviews of the cash book as required to ensure the integrity of financial transactions recorded.
- Provide information to the Banking team of reconciled amounts due to be paid.
- Co-ordinate with the Banking team as required to ensure that all transactions received or paid into the account is allocated to the correct Insurer or Policyholder ledger.
In order to be considered for the role of Reconciliations Analyst, candidates should possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in Insurance would be advantageous
- Excellent numeracy skills and ability to work with large amounts of financial and operational data
- Problem-solving skills and initiative
- Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
- Experienced user of Excel (able to perform Pivot table and VLookups)
- Proven track record of delivering results to a deadline
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IT literate, including advanced excel skills
- Organised and methodical approach
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong worth ethic
In return, candidates will be offered a competitive basic salary to GBP35,000 plus a generous benefits package along with the opportunity to work with a growing and highly successful business.