National Sales Manager
National Sales Manager - Weetabix
Full Time, Permanent role
Package: Competitive basic salary + up to 20% bonus opportunity + company car + pension scheme
Working: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Territory: National Role (depending on your location, you may need to spend 2 to 3 nights away each week)
Channel: Wholesale and multiple convenience
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of National Sales Manager (NSM) with a new team with one of our existing business partners, Weetabix.
You will be responsible for:
- Total responsibility for the field team and wholesale client relationship
- Being main contact for Wholesale Account Controller and National Account Managers
- Managing, training and developing a team of 6 Regional Account Managers creating a culture of people development within the account
- Team will be second line sales, with RAMs calling in to cash and carry and multiple convenience groups
- Lead the field team, instilling a passion for performance and achievement and driving Return on Investment (ROI) and Perfect Store principles
- Develop and contribute to the strategic direction of the field team - using insight from the field and collected data to drive best practice proposals and new initiatives and driving continuous improvement in operations
- Embedding and championing Weetabix's values and REL's People Promise principles across the team
- Driving growth across cash and carry
- Coaching the team to meet with buyers and owners of large convenience chains to drive central agreements
- Instill the basics of customer account management
- Creating a culture and environment where people love coming to work!
You will have:
- Held a full manual driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- Experience managing a field sales team and a strong personal background in sales
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- An excellent communicator with ability to talk with authority and confidence to senior people within the customer
- Account Management experience preferable
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded.
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment. This is why we've been able to provide over 200 promotions and developmental moves as well as over 30 promoted directly into our customers' businesses since 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited as one of UK's & Europe's Best Workplaces??? by Great Place to Work?? for a phenomenal five consecutive years - making us a Great Place to Work?? Laureate. As well as UK's Best Workplaces??? for Women 2018; we've won an industry record 104 FMBE awards in the last 12 years. This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
Are you our next investment? Apply now!