Sales Account Manager
Manufactures of fall and collision protection | Wolverhampton | Sales Account Manager | GBPCompetitive Salary
Your new company
BOPLAN?? Designs, develops and manufactures sustainable and highly effective fall and collision protection for the most demanding environments. All their safety products have only one goal: the protection of people, vehicles, buildings and infrastructure. For the production of their security products, they exclusively use high-quality and very high-performance plastics with properties that far surpass those of traditional materials
Your new role
As a talented sales account manager, you are a key part of our strong front team, which is the first to enter the field. With your passion, energy and convincing communication, you make sure that others follow our narrative and become enthusiastic long-term ambassadors for our brand. You create new running plays and maintain the existing ones. Your field work generates multiple opportunities on diverse fronts, helping you to contribute to the growth of the organisation and team. You score the touchdown where others fail to break through the defence.
- You build your own client portfolio by following up and expanding on the existing portfolio, and you bring in new leads through active prospecting in your region.
- You are the sparring partner for your clients, delivering optimal offers and appropriate advice in benefit of the clients and Boplan.
- You are the personal point of contact for your clients and you follow the sales process in detail together with your national and international colleagues.
- As a sounding board, you help think about the sales strategy and practical approach.
- You attend various trade fairs and events.
- You fill in your own agenda and ensure a clear reporting to the commercial manager.
What you'll need to succeed
- You have had successful commercial B2B experiences (+8years) and can provide positive references.
- Your sales talents are indisputable and you have a proven track record of sales successes. You have a well-considered market approach and you are a persuasive and successful negotiator
- Ideally you obtained your commercial B2B experience in a logistics, technical or safety related environment. Preferably, you have a relevant network.
- You have sharp organisational skills and a talent for spotting opportunities.
- Taking into account our specific products and services, a strong technical affinity is a must.
- You are an independent team player and possess the ambition, passion and energy to further develop the UK market.
- You will be present at the UK branch offices at regular times.
What you'll get in return
The possibility to work in a young, innovative and international company, which is top notch in industrial safety matters. Several opportunities of self-improvement by internal and external training with colleagues and international support form headquarters. A full-time challenging job where initiative is a baseline and very well appreciated. We offer an attractive full salary package in line with your knowledge and experiences.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.