IT Service Manager
We are seeking an exceptional candidate to join the Voyage Care IT team in the role of 'IT Infrastructure & Services Manager'.
The primary focus of this role will be to:-
- Manage 1st, 2nd and 3rd line IT support and administration provision to approximately 2,500 computer users and to take full responsibility for Voyage Care's data centres and production environment.
- Responsible for relationship management with key suppliers
- Update the business on potential security issues and risks.
- To be the lead on all technical infrastructure and communications requirements i.e.WAN, SIP.
- Provide support and advice in the deployment and use of key business systems and be able to mitigate any single points of failure.
- This role is pivital in supporting the current and future role out of Office 365 & Skype for business initiatives.
Candidates will ideally be MCSE, CCNA certified with excellent experience of working with the Microsoft stack, VMWare, Office 365 and Skype for business as well as Cisco hardware and firewall technologies.
Make a great career choice and apply now!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check for Regulated Activity which will include a check against the barred Adult and Childrens lists. We are an equal opportunities employer.