Multiple sites across Birmingham
Starting at GBP26,486 FTE (actual salary GBP16,464)
Part Time - 23 hours
Fixed Term Contract - 12 Months
Are you an experienced Project Administrator that can successfully build external relationships and coordinate project actions under pressure?
If yes, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join our client, a representative body for Registered Providers operating across Birmingham.
As Project Administrator, you will be working to manage, develop and co-ordinate work ensuring registered providers and partners are able to effectively reduce harm and improve Community Safety across Birmingham.
- You will build successful projects and partnerships with the Police, Local Authority, Registered Providers and other stakeholders
- You will build capacity with members and partners to improve community safety through training, briefings and projects
- You will co-ordinate action around specific cases and community safety concerns (ASB, DV etc)
- You will contribute to building a strong and value-driven partnership
The successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines whilst maintaining customer excellence
- Have the ability to deal with face to face, telephone, email communication
- Have the ability to develop and maintain manual and computerised filing systems
- Be a self-motivated problem solver
- Be organised, resilient
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have the ability to maintain positive working relationships with staff and managers at all levels
- Hold a full driving license with access to your own vehicle will be advantageous as the role is at multi-sites across Birmingham
- Ideally have a good working knowledge of social housing, welfare reform, crime and disorder act and community and ASB
- Ideally have experience of working in, Public Sector or Third Sector Organisations
In return, they offer an attractive benefits package including access to a health cash plan scheme and a social housing pension scheme.
The 23 hours are to be worked over Monday - Friday