Data Entry Administrator
This is a temporary assignment for a very well-established Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain organisation to work as a Data Entry Administrator. This role will be based out of their Lichfield offices.
The client is a very well-established Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain organisation in Lichfield.
The key duties for the Data Entry Administrator will be tasks such as inputting information into the internal systems used, inputting data into spreadsheets, collating data and producing reports, liaisng with clients and customers, recording all information, archiving, typing letters, replying to e-mails and general ad-hoc duties.
The successful Data Entry Administrator will:
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Have strong administration skills
- Be able to work with a close attention to detail at all times
- Have a strong level of communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have a professional and polite telephone manner
- Be punctual and reliable
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
This is a long term temporary assignment paying an hourly rate of GBP9.77 per hour.