To GBP25,000 + Study Support
Our client is an established business services company looking for a driven, Accounts Assistant/Finance Graduate to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to work in a fast paced growing company, supporting the business with general accounts assistant responsibilities and, for the right candidate, could lead to further opportunities in the future due to the growth plans of the business.
You will be responsible for both the sales and purchase ledgers and assist with the management accounts. You will also be given the opportunity to rotate within all areas of accounts and use Excel on a daily basis to record information and run reports. A structured training programme will ensure that you are able to integrate into the team and after the successful completion of your probation study support for CIMA or ACCA studies will be available.
To be successful for this position the ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- A recent Accounting and Finance Graduate with ideally some relevant experience / or an Accounts Assistant with good month end accounting and management accounts knowledge.
- Good attention to detail and works well with others.
- Excellent numerical and communication skills.
- Ability to produce work to a high standard whilst under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Commercially focused with strong Excel and some in-house accounting systems knowledge.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply, please click on the button below, attaching your CV, detailing your current remuneration package along with job reference 371735.