Technical Sales engineers
An exciting opportunity has come along for a goal hungry and driven Technical Sales Engineer to join a growing instrumentation company who is the only UK companies to
manufacture its own range of products for water and waste water measurement and control.
You will promote its products in the UK and Europe and to work alongside the
Managing Director, Business Director and Export manager to rapidly grow the company. This is an
exciting new opportunity to be involved in the early stages of an embryonic company and benefit
from the rewards that come with company growth and expansion.
- 4 years + experience in water and/or waste water related service or manufacturing industries such as process instrumentation, level and flow, water quality instruments, pumps and valves etc.
- Understands the water and waste water routes to market.
- Sold into water companies and industrial markets such as food and drink, Pharmaceuticals, Green processing.
- Higher level qualification in business administration and/or engineering (Chemistry,
Instrumentation, Electronics, Mechanical, Environmental)
- Developing a UK and European customer base.
- Rapidly increasing sales.
- Proactively developing the sales function in the company at all levels.
- Proactively visiting customers to introduce the Smart Storm product range and providetraining sessions where necessary.
- Developing new agents in the UK and Europe.
Developing the company's new CRM database.
Supporting company promotions such as advertising, brochures, videos and trade shows.
Demonstrating to the Directors a thorough and up to date understanding of the currentstate of water and waste water markets and up and coming opportunities.
Provide detailed sales reports.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office