Do you want to join an expanding team? I'm currently recruiting a Procurement Manager on a 18 month FTC for a leading organisation in its sector. The role would provide the successful candidate an opportunity to take responsibility for key spend areas and will drive value across the organisation.
What will the day to day activities as a Procurement Manager include?
- To work closely with key stakeholders to understand the business need, offer expert procurement knowledge in order to maximise business delivery.
- To oversee spend categorise from end to end across a range of key categories.
- To contract manage post award to ensure performance is reviewed and maintained by suppliers.
- To support the wider team on day to day procurement requirements.
What will you need to be considered for this opportunity?
- Experience of managing multiple end to end tenders at one time.
- A strong understanding of the OJEU.
- A confident communicator who is able to deal with key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- CIPs qualified or equivalent.
What's on offer?
- Salary ranging from GBP35,000 to GBP38,000.
- Competitive pension.
- Competitive annual leave.