Business Development Manager - Microsoft
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
This is a great opportunity to join Ricoh's I.T Services team in our Microsoft division. Do you have a love for sales and are you keen to maximise your earning potential in a Sales Specialist role? Do you want an opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience within a fast based sales environment? Ricoh have a vacancy available for a target-driven Business Development Manager in the UK.
Ricoh is a market leading technology company specialising in strategic Management Document Solutions, Production Printing, Communication Services, Application Services, Infrastructure Services, Workplace Services, Business Process Outsourcing, Cloud based technology and I.T Managed Services. We also partner with Microsoft! Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in approximately 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ended March 2017, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 2,028 billion yen (approx. 18.2 billion USD).
What you will be doing
The knowledge and expertise demonstrated through Ricoh's IT Services (ITS) Division knows no bounds. We play a key role in enabling high profile organisations to remain competitive, agile, flexible and innovative by helping them adapt to changes in the working environment. Ricoh's ultimate aim is to alleviate pressures with our efficient, integrated service offering.
Our search for a resourceful and experienced Business Development Manager is an important one. Working alongside one of our esteemed partners, you will ensure that this business channel within the ITS Division enjoys continuous growth.
• Ensuring an adequate pipeline of sales for personal as well as group targets
• Building strong relationships across all Ricoh's businesses on behalf of the client
• Promoting our client as a fantastic testimony for the work we do within that specialist industry sector
• Maintaining commercial awareness with the Ricoh sales team to ensure all opportunities for the client are maximised
• Continually reviewing current & future business performance, opportunities, trends and new products
• Supporting the development of a long term partnership with the client to meet goals in line with business strategy
• Being accountable for articulating the client's offering and identifying other industry opportunities to sell Ricoh's services
• Sales administration relating to all opportunities and sales wins through the Ricoh CRM system
• Writing comprehensive proposals and ensuring key management information is extracted for overall business activity.
You will ideally have
• Strong awareness of the IT Services market to understand and assess viability of service offerings
• Ability to engage in complex discussions around Microsoft offerings.
• Results orientated with strong influencing, negotiation and decision-making skills
• Ability to engage customers and suppliers at C level
• Strong presentation and writing skills
• Commercial acumen and experience in developing bids and pricing
• Understanding of full impact of IT Services as a business
• Confident manner and effective relationship building with all types of stakeholders
• Effective numeracy, time management and planning ability
In return for your commitment, you can expect
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where career development is encouraged and rewarded. We offer a variety of different benefits from healthcare plans to childcare vouchers to cycle to work schemes.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.