Head of Finance
This Not for Profit and Charities organisation based in Birmingham are working with Michael Page exclusively and require a Head of Finance to lead a finance team for a period of 12 months.
This Head of Finance needs to lead and provide the Charity with financial reporting, management accounts and other relevant information for key stakeholders.
Our Not for Profit and Charities client is well established within Birmingham and are based near good transport links with parking on site. If you wish to know more please contact Matt Dowson at Michael Page.
Head of Finance (12 month FTC) Birmingham:
- Work closely with the Executive Team and Finance Director to provide advice and financial support for the Charity
- To lead the finance team and delegate where appropriate
- Maximisation of all financial controls and systems
- Take full responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the financial transactions for the Charity
- Prepare the monthly management accounts and regularly meet with the budget holders
- Lead on the preparation and timetables for the financial statements and liaise with the auditors
- Liaise with external stakeholders for their investment portfolio
Head of Finance (12 month FTC):
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience of working within a Charity, Not for Profit or Education Sectors
- At least 3 years experience working within finance as a people manager
- Evidence to support leadership of producing management accounts, preparing financial statements and managing the year end audit
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels
- Treasury management experience would be desirable
- Use of PS Financials would be an advantage
circa GBP60,000 per annum + benefits
12 month fixed term contract (FTC)