COMMUNICATIONS LEAD OPPORTUNITY
A MARKET LEADING utilities client based in Warwick require an accomplished Communications Lead to join them for an exciting and challenging engagement. For this opportunity you will be an Ajilon employee working on site with the client while being rewarded with a strong salary, 5% bonus, holidays, pension, certification opportunities and more!
Job Title: Communications Lead
Duration: Ajilon Consultant (See below)
Salary: GBPStrong PAYE salary plus extensive benefits (as below)
To lead the internal and external communication strategy and activities of SO Innovation, demonstrating the value of the team to all stakeholders, maximising the societal benefits from our activities and ensuring a healthy pipeline of projects.
- Communicate the SO Innovation Strategy and key focus areas, ensuring a strong pipeline of ideas
- Lead the planning and execution of events:
- Open Innovation Days
- Internal Hackathons
- Promote the activity of the team - what we have been doing recently and upcoming events and activities
- Lead on internal communications - Yammer, intranet, articles
- Lead on external communications (social media, articles, videos), coordinating with Corporate Affairs
- Maintain up to date website
- Build extensive networks and relationships internally and externally
- Support regulatory reporting
Key Skills & Experience:
- Passionate about driving change to support the energy transition
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills to influence broad range of internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of leading communications activity across wide range of channels and platforms
- Strong organisational and event planning skills
- Experience of negotiating with suppliers
- Bachelor's Degree
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be employed by ourselves as an Ajilon Consultant working onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become an employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration!